Mike


Dedicated to the Passionate Pursuit of the Glory of God.



Puritan Catechism Question of the Week
Q 16. Into what estate did the fall bring mankind?
A. The fall brought mankind into a state of sin and misery.

Name: Mike
Location: California, United States
See my complete profile

Friday, March 17, 2006

Hectic schedule nears end

My extremely busy schedule over the past week draws towards an end. I should start having more time to blog again and will return to more substantive posts. Please pray for me as today alone I have two midterms and a paper due.

Thanks a lot.

In Christ alone,
mike

3 Comments:

Blogger Correy said...

You will go fine Mike

3:20 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Busy schedules are crazy. May God bless your studies. I miss your posts.

9:31 AM  
Blogger TheDen said...

Must be some intense schoolwork! I've been keeping you in my prayers.

Good luck with your studies.

Dennis

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home