Mike


Dedicated to the Passionate Pursuit of the Glory of God.



Puritan Catechism Question of the Week
Q 16. Into what estate did the fall bring mankind?
A. The fall brought mankind into a state of sin and misery.

Name: Mike
Location: California, United States
See my complete profile

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quick Update

Quick Update:

First I'd like to mention that the beloved Pyromaniac (Phillip Johnson) has decided to stop posting at his individual blog. However, he will maintain a group blog with several very solid posters. Check out the new blog here.

Second, It has come to my attention that for at least yesterday and today the blog has been messed up when viewed in Firefox (and similar browsers). I believe I have fixed the error and it should look just like IE now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home