Mike


Dedicated to the Passionate Pursuit of the Glory of God.



Puritan Catechism Question of the Week
Q 16. Into what estate did the fall bring mankind?
A. The fall brought mankind into a state of sin and misery.

Name: Mike
Location: California, United States
See my complete profile

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

WOW - Can't stop laughing

LOL
I just read this over at purgatorio and could not stop laughing. If you know anything about Calvinism / Reformed Theology then this should make you crack up. The sad thing is when you understand why every joke is funny.

Even sadder ... I was able to do this one:

7. Without me giving last names, you still know who I'm referring to:

John
John
John
John
John
Jonathan
John
John
John


And I think someone has been talking to Katelyn:



1. For romantic occasions, you prefer to give/get



instead of




Katelyn might have told them about this one as well:


15. The word "Puritan" appears as a required character trait in your profile on



Now this was the laugh I needed. Time to go to sleep so I can wake up for my final tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home