Mike


Dedicated to the Passionate Pursuit of the Glory of God.



Puritan Catechism Question of the Week
Q 16. Into what estate did the fall bring mankind?
A. The fall brought mankind into a state of sin and misery.

Name: Mike
Location: California, United States
See my complete profile

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Be diligent

I am intentionally allowing a day off in order to allow the Spurgeon quotation in the post below to be read. If you do read this post, please use the time that you would normally spend reading my long posts to re-read Spurgeon's quotation on reading/studying. I plan to print that out and to keep it with me as a constant exhortation. Especially in our age, even moreso than his, we need to hear this.

2Tim 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handlin gthe word of truth.

In Christ alone,
mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home